This blogpost is mainly a reminder for myself where I can delete this information.
But what’s all about?
Recently I installed
bigrquery and ran queries
against Google’s BigQuery cloud-database before I had installed
gcloud (and did the authorization as
described at https://docs.getdbt.com/reference/warehouse-setups/bigquery-setup#local-oauth-gcloud-setup).
So R asked me to authorize the session in a browser. So far so good.
But every time I started a new R session I was asked if I want to use the well known account or another one.
So I was wondering where this account information was stored and how I could delete this information.
So the search did start. First I thought there must be somewhere a
.httr-oauth file lying around.
It was stored in a file in
~/Library/Caches/gargle named after the Google account I was using.